Monday, July 8, 2013

Extras and the Choosing Ceremony

The filming of the Choosing Ceremony lasted all week-end. around Wacker Street
I was SO lucky to be in Chicago that week-end...

Here are the pictures I took over the time I was there:

July 5th, 2013: The extras are going to the Trump tower.





July 6th, 2013: The Dauntless are waiting...




I spy some Erudite and some Amity...



July 6th, 2013: The exchange of extras... 










July 7th, 2013: I see Amity and Abnegation :-)



Abnegation







A Dauntless contest!! The Dauntless are screaming for the victor!



A Dauntless contest again...


Dauntless being Dauntless



The Erudite and their satchels :-)




I would like to thank all the fans and fan sites who were very patient with me when I was trying to get an idea of where filming was taking place, who gave me info and who've been supporting me:
Thanks to @IAmDivergentcom, @DivergentFction, @Shelby19Wilson, @FearlessLove13, @MollyxGoffreid, @SylvyGrace, @mamason0725

Special thanks to @olv  and @filming_chicago for giving me the location and updating me on it.

Also, special thanks to @Dauntless46, whom I consider my Twitter Divergent buddy
and extra special thanks to @LadyofErudite for giving me info, supporting me and protecting my pictures!



Thank you for helping me find the exact location. It turned out I could see it from my hotel window, 5 blocks away, but I only knew what it was thanks to you :-)

For more information about the movie, visit my website: www.allegiantfansofdivergent.com

If you helped me and I didn't thank you here, let me know and yell at me... I'll add you :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment